Together we will dig deep to uncover your core values, your story, and the kind of experience you want customers to have with your brand. When you are true to who you are in your heart, your audience will feel that authenticity and will connect to your brand on a deeper level.
Discover. Define. Deliver.
Between your brand promise and your customers’ expectations is where your brand lives. Great brands are made with strategic and consistent visual and verbal identities. We can help you define your brand through:
- Logo, brand voice, color palette, and typography
- Corporate identity systems and style guides
- Product naming and taglines
- Brand strategy – research, brand positioning, and value proposition
- Branded swag
- Startup business packages
Creativity brings your message to life.
Visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, illustration, and more are the tools graphic designers use to create memorable and successful marketing materials such as:
- Direct mail
- Annual reports
- Brochures and marketing collateral
- Trade show and event graphics
- Writing and editing
TCB – Anytime, anywhere.
User experience, valuable and relevant content, and smart SEO strategy are crucial to a successful website. Keeping social media actively connected to your website will also expand your online presence and drive more customers to your site.
- Discovery session
- Marketplace research
- Competitor analysis
- Intuitive user experience
- Design and development
- Photography/videography (if needed)
- Analytics and reporting
Connect and engage 24/7.
Building strong connections with your audience through social media is an extension of your brand. Knowing which social media platforms your customers gravitate toward and growing an engaged follower base on those platforms will help increase word-of-mouth referrals and drive more traffic to your website.
- Research and competitor analysis
- Strategy planning
- Profile creation and branding
- Social media content
- Scheduling and posting content
- Campaign management
Where creativity and strategy meet.
Great advertising/marketing campaigns follow a consistent theme and promote a focused idea or goal. Strong creative concepts along with an integrated strategy are key elements for a successful campaign that builds brand equity.
- Print, digital, out-of-home/billboards
- Broadcast TV and radio commercials
- Competitor analysis
- Media buying, planning, and reporting
Taker or maker?
There is a difference. Anyone can “take” a photo or shoot a video. But it takes skill, knowledge, and experience to “make” a great photo or video. The right images add consistency and support your brand and messaging everywhere they are used.
- On location
- In studio
- Director/art director